The VanderVeen Family
I'm excited for HSM3 to be on DVD. It's so cool. Seriously.
I haven't seen any of them but I would like to. they are so sweet kay and they just love you taking them to church I am sure:) now wait I thought you had twin grand daughters not sons? they are all so cute
I have twin granddaughters and twin grandsons! Crazy, huh?
they are soooo darling in this picture!!!! Love you! Auntie Leslie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm excited for HSM3 to be on DVD. It's so cool. Seriously.
I haven't seen any of them but I would like to. they are so sweet kay and they just love you taking them to church I am sure:) now wait I thought you had twin grand daughters not sons? they are all so cute
I have twin granddaughters and twin grandsons! Crazy, huh?
they are soooo darling in this picture!!!! Love you! Auntie Leslie
Post a Comment