The VanderVeen Family
Oh my GOSH! I just want to smooch them! Don't you think you can tell them apart now? They seem to have a different look, but... I'm no expert!
In the pictures they tend to have a certain look, but in person they can look so much alike. Those cheeks do look enticing for kissing and squeezing though, don't they?
I L♥VE the matching pj's...and know how hard that is to do with all the different sizes!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my GOSH! I just want to smooch them! Don't you think you can tell them apart now? They seem to have a different look, but... I'm no expert!
In the pictures they tend to have a certain look, but in person they can look so much alike. Those cheeks do look enticing for kissing and squeezing though, don't they?
I L♥VE the matching pj's...and know how hard that is to do with all the different sizes!
Post a Comment