The VanderVeen Family
Cute!!
Oh I love kitties, they're such good snugglers...
But Taya's not looking at the camera :D They're all so cute!
I noticed that Taya wasn't looking. She's being cute though! :)
They are such cute girls. I love Sierra and Taya... and my girls love them too!
OH I miss them all! I am missing out on so much! I almost forgot all about Chez!! Wow! Love you guys!! Leslie
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cute!!
Oh I love kitties, they're such good snugglers...
But Taya's not looking at the camera :D They're all so cute!
I noticed that Taya wasn't looking. She's being cute though! :)
They are such cute girls. I love Sierra and Taya... and my girls love them too!
OH I miss them all! I am missing out on so much! I almost forgot all about Chez!! Wow! Love you guys!! Leslie
OH I miss them all! I am missing out on so much! I almost forgot all about Chez!! Wow! Love you guys!! Leslie
Post a Comment